Saturday, December 31, 2011

Requested features

2011-10-13
Is there a way to put in a reorder amount? Then maybe you could have it flag it when it is at the reorder quantity?

2011-10-11
Would like to view on a cloud rather than just on a smart phone for prompt input

2011-10-06
the layout of the edit screen makes it so that if one tries to scroll up or down to change a field it always opens the keyboard making it difficult to find things as the window becomes very small. This behaviour could be remedied by leaving a margin on the right or left size just big enough for one's thumb to be used to scroll without activating the text field and keyboard.

2011-10-04
I import a list of inventory to the app. Then on my computer I modify information for several items of inventory. Now, if I reimport the list it duplicates the items instead of just updating the modified information. So I have to go through the app and delete all the unmodified items. Is there a way around this? It would be awesome to have a sync feature with Google Docs that will simply modify the information back and forth.

2011-10-03
How can I have the custom barcode I create and scan show up as the title of the new item I create?

2011-10-03
Does your pro edition work with cash register express pos software?


2011-09-27
I need the app for books, and I need the CSV output to have the author listed. Currently, I see the title in multiple columns, but not the author.

2011-09-15
1) Ability to be able to "multiple select" items so they can be deleted together instead of one-by-one for instance.

2) Ability to be able to subtract a qty of a particular item and add it to an expense list. Basically being able to give the user the ability to take several items from inventory and add it or group it together in an expense list with a running total.

3) Ability to add multiple custom and upc barcodes to (1) item. Reason being is this, for instance, I have an item called (40A 250V Time Delay Fuse), its a generic listing because I have several manufacturers that make the same item but each just have a different part number/sku number. I group all of these together and like the ability to be able to go to my service vehicle and scan any barcode saved and come up with the same item with the total qty.


2011-08-22
It would be great if I could add my own custom fields, especially if I could define what format those fields take, i.e. text, currency, select from list, etc... I need to add a field to select if an item is new and unopened, new, used, used in original packaging, etc... I also need to add a field to select the condition of an item, i.e. great, good, fair, poor, etc...


2011-08-08
Just a suggestion for this the barcode express app; it would be a nice feature if you could group inventory items together in BOMs (build of materials). This would allow the user to pull one large item that is made up of multiple smaller items.

2011-08-14
Also the ability to export the database including images to another device via dropbox or some other means.

2011-07-28
Can you add a check in/out feature that uses barcode scanning, making it easier to track inventory?
I am using this app to track a small amount of parts inventory. So when ever I take a part out of my stock I have to edit that items quanity. It would be easier to simply scan the item and have 1 removed from the quanity. Also have just the opposition for adding parts that I receive in.

I just purchased the app to maintain my personal library and I'm hoping there is a way to ” checkout” books to people

By chance have you considered adding in a "loaned to:" and associated Name and "Date loaned" fields?